Donate
News

Ray Parris Global Enterprising Educator, sponsored by MasterCard Worldwide

Ray Parris Global Enterprising Educator, sponsored by MasterCard Worldwide

Dear Ray Parris:

Congratulations, I am pleased to confirm that you have been selected by the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) to represent NFTE South Florida as a 2014 Global Enterprising Educator, sponsored by MasterCard Worldwide!

You will be honored at NFTE’s annual celebration, the NFTE Global Gala in celebration of the 20thAnniversary of NFTE Greater Washington, on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at the National Building Museum in Washington DC.

47 Comments

1. roodza pierrelus says:

I think Mr. Parris is the right one to represent us.He have a joyful spirit and he encourage us to do better.

2. Username* says:

Congratulations Mr. Parris on your Global Enterprising Educator award. I am happy to be one of your current students at North Miami Beach Sr. High and is able to say that you are a great teacher. You deserve this award and I hope you enjoy your visit to Washington !!!!!

3. kristhal123 says:

No one else deserves this award as Mr. Parris since he is hardworking and seen as such an influence to many of his students.

4. pd3 Nadege Meteyer says:

Congrats to Mr.Parris he earned it ! He’s always involved in the community and always getting his students on the right track. His motto is “LET’S MAKE MOVES”

5. lauren says:

Congratulations on reaching your goal.

I’m so proud of you for setting your sights high, and making every effort to achieve that goal. You worked hard,and proved to yourself and everyone what you are capable of.

6. Woody Deresias says:

Congratulations to Mr.Parris on his accomplishment, he’s a hard working teacher at North Miami Beach. Also he’s very patient with students like myself. This award is well deserved, Enjoy!

7. Andrea Hernandez Pd.3 says:

CONGRATULATIONS MR.PARRIS !!!!
    You are an extremely successful, goal-oriented person and I admire and look up to you. I always keep in mind two small words with big impact: MAKE MOVES! Again, congrats.

8. Sedayzia Little Pd.3 says:

Congrats Mr.Parris !! You always motivating others about making moves. You worked hard and you earned it CONGRATS AGAIN MR.PARRIS !!

9. Sabrina Guillaume says:

Mr.Parris honestly deserves this award times ten. Mr. Parris is a motivator who keeps his students, co-workers, and everyone else around him positive. Congratulations on this award. I know Mr. Parris feels honored. But he takes this good news very humbly that’s Mr.Parris for you. Always making moves.

10. Woodjerry Baptisme says:

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out Why? Go get them Mr. Parris

11. Pd. 3 Joshua Bodden says:

Congrats to Mr.Parris he deserved it. He really put so much effort in what he does. He touch teachers and students with his talent and hard work. He inspires me to “MAKE MOVES” everyday.

12. Haniel says:

Congratulations on your success! You have made us all proud. Keep up the good work!Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements!

13. Faiza Haseb says:

Congratulations Mr.Parris !! I’m so happy for you, and i’m glad that you worked so hard to earn this, you deserve it. I hope you have fun on the trip, and receiving the award. You’re awesomeee :)

14. Ruthline Jasmin says:

Congratulations Mr. Parris. (NFTE) couldn’t have picked a better person to represent. I truthfully admire and look up to you. You’re a very successful person and never stop. You keep going and don’t let any bump on the road stop you. I want to be just like you when I grow up! :D

15. Xintian Li says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Mr.Parris! You told us to make moves over and over, we will keep in mind. Cause you are the great example!

16. Thimotus Sarafinah says:

Congratulations for your outstanding work Mr. Parris your “making moves” motto can be applied to any situation and it always pays off.

17. Kyra Reuben says:

Congratulations, Mr. Parris! :) Keep up the good work. This is just the beginning. There are many more awards coming your way.

18. Pd.2 Anne Joseph says:

Congratulation for your achievement you really deserved it.I think your the most hard working teacher i ever known. You inspire everyone to work hard and stay on point. Your always looking out for everyone. Also he’s very patient with students,he’s so creative,and puts effort in what he does. ENJOY!!!!

19. michellemerry says:

Congratulations Mr.Parris hope you do bigger and better things in life. You deserved this better than nobody because you are a hard worker.KEEP MAKING MOVESS!!!

20. Rose Thelus says:

Congratulations Mr.Parris. You encourage a lot of students to want to do right in life and become someone important. Also helps us learn about a lot of benefits that will help us in the future.

21. Josafat Alvarez says:

Mr. Parris has always inspired us to “make moves” and day-by-day he is honored with achievements expressing his dedication. Congratulations!

22. Sabrina Davis says:

Congratulations Mr. Parris. You deserve this award and many more for all your hard work and time you put into your projects.