Week 1 Resources
Students will use the below resources to create a underwater surreal composition that depicts themselves in the composite.
- Use images below
- Create page size in Adobe PhotoShop 8″x11″
- Resolution 150 DPI
- Take self-portrait today
- You will be graded on NOTES. (Write down steps and techniques used to create your composition)
Due date 2-3 days.
Once completed please upload to Edmodo.com for grade.
Value 4 grades
I am poem project.
Student will use the I am Poem template to create a visual imagery of their personality.
- Write your poem using the template.
- Take pictures and download online images that express a connection to your poem.
- Work along with another classmate to create a video montage that includes image, video, text and live words.
- Use iMovie to edit your video
Students will create a photoShop composition that uses the I Am Poem sheet as a guide to create their layout.
1. Your layout should be organized
2. Demonstrate a unified theme
3. Include an image of your self. This must be taken to show a connection to your I am Poem.
4. Size 8.5 x 11
5. Resolution 150 DPI
Example I Am Poem photoshop works
Files needed for this assignment Download Water_Splatter_Brushes