State Objectives: 18.01 – 18.18: Create several Web pages for portfolio.
Objective: By the end of class students will have a better understanding Google Site and Google Form in the capacity of:
● Insert images, videos, and
other Google elements on a
webpage in Google Sites
● Create pages using a variety
of page templates
● Manage a Google Site and Google Form
● Create a Google Form
What are portfolios?
What are the benefits of having an online portfolio and online form?
Using Google Site students will create the following Pages:
Once done please share your site link online on Edmodo.
1. Home– Welcome Intro About your portfolio and goals for 2017-18. Must include a professional Head Shot along with a motivational video and a motivational quote.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/malcolm_x.html
2. About Me: Interest, skill-set, awards and clubs, logos of the clubs, etc.
3. Class Assignment: Title of the assignment, images of assignment
4. Resources: Video, PDF and links
5 Gallery: Pictures and sample of your work
6. Contact Us: Social Media and email
7. Google Form Survey: Creation of a business survey
8. Business Powerpoint: Embedded PowerPoint on Page.
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a free service from Google that allows you to store files online and access them anywhere using the cloud. Google Drive also gives you access to free web-based applications for creating documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
Why use Google Drive?
Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage services available today, offering 15 gigabytes (15GB) of free storage space. If you’ve never used a cloud-based storage service like Google Drive before, take a moment to consider the advantages of keeping your files online.
Creating files on Google Drive?
Google Drive doesn’t just store your files; it also allows you to create, share, and manage documents with its own productivity apps.
Google Forms Video