Running your own mobile DJ company is an ideal job for anyone who loves music and has a personality which is outgoing and full of energy. Although fun and exciting, DJing is also a demanding job, and if you do not treat it as a professional and serious business, you run the risk of not being able to maintain high standards. However, with the right business strategy, running a mobile DJ company can be more than a fun sideline – it could be a successful career.
1. APP EXPO Busines Expo Project Template:
Powerpoint must be downloaded online at parafruiteducation.org
*note please use the powerpoint provided to you from the website above
2. APP DISPLAY Board
3. APP 30 Sec. Video and Wireframes ppt due:
4. Working APP Due:
App Inventor Code Snippets
- ******https://youtu.be/r5wrTmuwhHQ LOGIN SCREEN
- ***** Merge Documents
- ***** ONLINE APP REPORTING FORM
- ***** FILE EXPLORER APP TO HELP VIEW YOUR APP ON TABLET. ALLOW DEVICE TO INSTALL.
- Activity Starter
STUDENT PRESENTATION AND FEEDBACK ON APP SOLUTION
- WHY SHOULD WE PURCHASE YOUR APP?
- WHAT ARE YOUR APP’S FEATURES?
- WHAT IS THE SELLING PRICE OF YOUR APP?
- WHAT IS YOUR TARGET MARKET?
- WHAT IS YOUR APP’S SELLING PRICE?
- HOW WAS YOUR GROUP ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE APP SOLUTION?PRESENTATION: EYE CONTACT, VOICE TONE, OVERALL QUALITY OF MATERIALS, DRESS, FUNCTION OF APP, KNOWLEDGE OF APP.
5. Pre-Expo Elimination Presentation: Business card design ( Screen Shot Instructions)
6. TOP 12 APPs competing for $500.00
7. This is your final grade
8. BUSINESS EXPO COMPETITION Dec. 2016
- Press PrtScn.
- Open Paint by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Paint.
- In Paint, on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste.
Download files for the APP Challenge
1. Busines Expo Project Template Actual powerpoint template to be worked on for the presentation
2. Busines Expo Project Exemplar – Sample students powerpoint
3. Gantt Chart – This chart will help you get organized with your team
4. Examples of Apps and Businesses Built by Students – Example student-built apps
5. What Skills Have You Learned in MIT App Inventor – Guided skills learned
Steps to creating APK APP FILE on Table app inventor
- Login To App Inventor Account
- Select Desired App
- Click Build, Then Click “App (save .apk to my computer)”
- Open Downloads On Computer
- Plug In Other Device (Tablet)
- Open Files On Other Device
- Double Click Internal Storage, Double Click DCIM, Double Click “100ANDRO”
- Transfer App From Computer To The Device (Tablet)
- Unplug Device
- Open Es File Explorer On Device
- Click The Top Part of the Screen with The Gauge Or Click Where It Says Homepage (Top Of The Screen) And Click Underneath Device
- Click DCIM
- Click 100ANDRO And Click Your App
- Click Install (It Might Be Denied, If So, Go To Settings, Then Security, Then Allow Downloading From Unknown Sources)
- Once App Is Installed, Test Out Your App
- Have Fun With Your App